Friday, July 8, 2011

Vintage Passion/Obsession.

Emma Watson in Vogue's July edition. The mod dress is back!
It is difficult to deny the resurrection of the 70's. Every magazine I have been flipping through lately is smeared with mod dress, bell bottoms and paisley. This makes me very happy!
1960's Mod dress by Pat Premo
I had no idea how much I loved the 70's until I took a step back and looked at my life. Paisley sheets on my bed, long skirts and wooden platform shoes. Since then I have embraced my vintage fashion obsession and took it a step further. Altering and restoring vintage clothing is my passion. My dear friend Stacy Wagoner introduced me to the idea of selling and here I am. I hope you find something that amazes you in the store. Each piece is carefully chosen and loved until it leaves.

Wear it beautifully,
Currently from the Past Vintage!
Jessi-D

No comments:

Post a Comment